EL/PL Solicitor or Litigator, Stretford, Salary up to £35,000 -- A multi-lingual boutique firm in Stretford that offers a range of legal services is seeking an EL/PL Solicitor or Litigator to join their growing Personal Injury team.
- Boutique firm with relaxed, flexible and friendly atmosphere
- Located in Stretford - Free Parking & Good Transport Links
- Offers legal services to UK residents mainly with an Eastern European descent
- EL/PL Solicitor or Litigator with at least 12 months experience in this area of Personal Injury
- Handle a caseload of pre and post litigated files for clients mainly from an Eastern Europe
- You will run cases from inception to settlement or trial
- The files will mainly fall within fast track with some low-end multi track
- Solicitor or Litigator At least 12 months experience handling litigated EL/PL claims
- Strong EL/PL experience
- Excellent litigation experience
- Able to use own initiative when issuing proceedings
- Competitive Salary, up to £35,000
- Excellent training and development
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Able to accrue holidays and time in lieu per month
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.