We are now looking for an EHSQ Manager, UK reporting into the Site Manager
As EHSQ Manager you will be responsible for supervising the implementation of the company’s health, safety and environmental policies, standards, corporate tools and programmes to ensure all four UK sites comply or exceed UK regulatory requirements. You will provide input to all aspects of UK process activities from design through to distribution and use. Reporting to the role is one EHSQ Specialist.
A key focus of the role will be delivery of safety systems in a COMAH/SEVESO III controlled site, process safety management and management of change. You will conduct audits, evaluate the production processes, systems and technology to identify risks and continuous improvement opportunities to improve safety and quality and reduce environmental impact of our activities. You will have responsibility for coordinating the education and training related to EHSQ and manage the emergency response system. Also key to the role is support of ISO implementation projects and maintenance of those standards along with the UK Loss Prevention Programme.
What we offer:
• An attractive salary and benefits package including a discretionary bonus and attractive pension scheme .
• Challenging, interesting and varying tasks with training and development within the role allowing you to develop your expertise and grow professionally.
What you need:
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent in either Safety Management, Engineering, or Chemistry and hold a NEBOSH Diploma.
• Proven EHSQ experience gaining in the proces/manufacturing industry (chemical industry an advantage).
• A strong knowledge of UK regulatory bodies and an understanding of risk control and process safety management is essential.
• Experience of delivering safety systems in a COMAH/SEVESO III controlled environment.
• You will be able to demonstrate sound influencing and communication skills and be able to work effectively with UK Regulatory bodies, ISO auditors and internal stakeholders at all levels, as well as advocating EHSQ mindset across the organisation.
To apply submit your CV
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Loss Prevention
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"