Environmental Health and Safety Officer required for a 6 month contract on the outskirts of Glasgow. You'll be liaising with management and providing support for the team.
3 must haves:
Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
Must be able to own the project work from inception to fruition
The successful candidate will be expected to assist with maintaining and controlling documentation related to the management standards and working on analysis of the sites' environmental data.
* Review compliance with our legal obligations and ensure that all HSE related issues are addressed in a timely manner
* Assist in maintaining the site's ISO 14001 standards, including supported exposure to internal and external auditing events.
* Maintain and control documentation related to the standards including the sites aspects and impacts.
* Analyse the site's energy and water data.
* Understand business changes and support continuous improvement.
* Communicate the site's environmental performance to all levels of the organisation and provide training where possible.
* Support day-to-day administration.
* Conduct day-to-day operations, providing support for all members of the Health, Safety & Environmental team
You'll undergo a comprehensive induction programme which will include in-house training & egular reviews with your line manager / supervisor will give you the opportunity to develop skills both personally and professionally.
In order to be considered for this job, you must have IEMA certification.
Previous experience within a manufacturing or commercial environment would be an advantage.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'