Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Whether your interests lie in Life Sciences, Aerospace, Microelectronics or Food & Beverage, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
Goal of the Position:
For our manufacturing site in Portsmouth, we are currently looking for a EHS Coordinator!
Within this position, you will coordinate EHS & Facilities activities and programme deployment between operational and support functions. You will also coordinate deployment of processes to maintain compliance of all legal, corporate policy, procedures and initiatives. In addition, you will provide support, guide and linkage to the EHS, Facilities and Maintenance functions within the team.
- Coordinate daily management of EHS activities across the site;
- Conduct internal auditing;
- Maintain standard work to support site operations;
- Act as Coach and Mentor at all levels of the organisation to build a positive and proactive EHS culture;
- Site contact for waste management;
- Support Facilities Team projects and risk assessments;
- Manage, design and deliver training to ensure compliance and build functional competency.
Competencies and Skills:
- Understanding of Environmental, Health & Safety legal requirements;
- Understands the Requirements of ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO22301;
- Leadership, coaching & mentoring skills;
- Effective Communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate and influence others;
- Understanding of Risk Assessment principles, ideally within project Management or Facilities environment;
- Ability to conduct and manage risk assessment systems;
- Technical / Engineering skills or experience desirable;
- Hands on approach to EHS and Facilities Management.
4% ER pension
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'