Due to internal promotion, we are looking to recruit an EHS Co-ordinator to join an extremely successful global company at their facility near Cannock. With a sound reputation as one of the market leaders in their field of supplying products to the construction industry, they are currently experiencing a period of sustained growth and success.
This position does not call for extensive experience in Health & Safety but for someone who is familiar with IOSH and Risk assessments who is perhaps looking to move further into the H&S field.
The main aim of the role is to maintain continued EHS awareness and focus around the site ensuring compliance with Health and Safety policy and procedures.
Helping to develop and execute the business needs, HSE strategies and policies, relevant legislation and standards, thus minimising HSE risks.
The succesful applicant will also help in the achievement of ISO14001 Environmental Management System.
• Day to day management of health and safety procedures
• Carry out Accident and Incident Reporting and Investigation
• Ensuring risk assessments/safe systems of work are completed and requirements are met
• Operational experience best gained from working in a standard manufacturing environment.
• Basic overview of H&S in the workplace and a general understanding of IOSH and risk assessments.