Randstad Engineering are recruiting for a EHS Advisor (Environment, health and safety)
with experience in the Pharmaceutical industry for our client based near Birmingham.
This will be to work on a short term project to review, evaluate and upgrade a current EHS management system. The successful EHS Advisor will need a sound and working knowledge of Occupational Hygiene Monitoring, Exposure Control and Respiratory Protective Equipment Practices.
- Review of current EHS procedures and Exposure Control Practices as outlined in existing SSOW.
- Assess if current procedures fully support testing of OEL 4/D pharmaceutical materials.
- Determine risk for the processes for each of the categories.
- Additionally, assess future requirements for the testing of OEL 5/E materials.
- Assess what would be needed from a containment solutions perspective, to increase safety of handling hazardous pharmaceutical customer test materials.
- Assess requirements needed to ensure compliance to GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) site Audit recommendations and Pfizer UK Site audit recommendations Inc Pfizer Exposure Control Matrices (details to be supplied).
Project duration to be approximately 1 month depending on findings of assessment and agreed schedule of works. Start date would ideally be mid-November 2020.
Randstad Technologies is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'