eFX Support Analyst (Banking)
My client is a Technology company affiliated with one of the World’s largest Banks who specialize in the continuous design and operation of IT Infrastructure Services.
There are exciting times ahead of for my client; the outcome will be a strong and dynamic Europe-wide financial markets business, headquartered in London. My client, sells complex financial products to many counterparties, and they depend on advanced technological solutions to maintain their market position. The IT area supports the Financial Markets businesses including Derivatives, Short Term Markets, Financial Management Reporting as well as all statutory and regulatory reporting. Expertise and commitment to quality in all disciplines are key to success, now and in the future.
We have an exciting role to fill and offer a position as a Technical Support Analyst working in our current edge eFX (Ecommerce Foreign Exchange) system. The role will make up part of the existing highly skilled support team.
- Production Support for the eFX and Flame applications
- OAT testing, project development and support of test cycles for eFX and SBP.
- Daily BAU tasks:
- Pre System open checks
- Monitoring of systems
- Implementation of changes
- Site Switch (Resilience and DR)
- Fault recognition and resolution
- FX (or similar) IT support experience
- UNIX, Oracle, Control M & Tibco RV.
- Event monitoring setup (CA Spectrum, Control M)
- Hardware & Network coordination
- Use of Remedy or other incident management system
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Proactive and confident.
- Used to working in a stressful environment.
- Flexible hours when required
- Experience of working as a team in a shift rota.
- Business specific knowledge including the following product types
- FX Spot, Forward, Swap deals
- FIX Protocol
- Pricing & Trading
- Networks (Firewall, Multicast and Broadcast)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"