Twin Summer Centres is looking for EFL Teachers for our residential centre based at Chichester College in Chichester open 02.07-13.08.18. The position includes teaching English as a foreign language and delivering a high quality activity and excursion programme to international students aged 8-17.
- Delivering enjoyable lessons in which students’ learning goals are met
- Delivering engaging activity sessions and informative and well organised excursions
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of students at all times
- First Degree + CELTA or Trinity TESOL Certificate or PGCE in English/modern languages with ELT/TESOL subsidiary or equivalent
Working hours may be any time from 08.00 to 22.00 and split shifts are common. The working week (6 days) is made up of 15 hours teaching and 3 hours of preparation time, plus up to 30 hours activities, excursions, airport meet and greets, supervision duties and meetings. Activities are in either the afternoon or evening on a rotational basis.
We offer 2-6 week contracts paid at £411 per week (including full board accommodation in a single standard room) + statutory holiday pay (calculated at 12.07% of gross pay).
You must be able to attend an induction on 30.06-01.07.18 for which you will be paid £132 on completion of contract.
Twin Training International is committed to safeguarding. For all applicants called to interview:
- References will be followed up with specific questions as to applicant’s suitability to work with persons under 18
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check
- Successful candidates will be required to complete two hours of on-line safeguarding and prevent training prior to commencing employment
- Successful candidates will be expected to actively engage in the safeguarding of under 18s
To apply, please visit Twin Summer Centres Recruitment website and follow the instructions.