Do you see yourself as a positive role model to children? Are you able to show care and compassion and build strong bonds with children? Do you pride yourself on your excellent communication skills?
JBD Recruitment have a new opportunity to be part of a friendly, professional nursery who are looking for the right person to work with a dedicated team as an Early Years Key Worker. You will be supported by the Room Supervisor and will have a number of key children.
As an Early Years Key Worker, you will be expected to take into account the individual needs of each child in your care, implement a full program of activities that actively promote development, are stimulating, varied and fun, working directly with the children in the designated area and as directed by the supervisor. As well as, carrying out observations and encouraging and aiding all children's’ development, complete individual learning journals.
The most suitable Early Years Key Worker will have:
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with children, parents and staff
- Ability to use own initiative
- Genuine enthusiasm for the profession and a love of children
- Good working knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage
- Experience of key worker systems, record keeping and observations
- Minimum NVQ level 3 or equivalent Childcare and Early Years Education
If you think you are suitable for this role, please email an updated CV or call the JBD Recruitment team on the office number. We look forward to working with you.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job