EFA Compliance Executive
About the Team
The frameworks team sits within Softcat’s Public Sector division. Within the team there are a variety of skillsets including Data Analysis, Bid Writing, Marketing and Order Processing to learn from. We are a small, hardworking team with an increasing demand for development and motivated by a desire to grow Softcat’s Public Sector framework revenue; Softcat’s framework revenue accounts for 70% of the total Public Sector revenue.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a keen eye for detail, excellent time management skills and ambition to progress. The role is primarily to assist with the day to day fulfilment of orders placed via the EFA contract. In addition, the candidate would have the opportunity to assist with the MI (management information), compliance, as well as other team projects.
What you’ll be doing
- EFA Support - Assisting with the day to day quoting, ordering and project management of the EFA contract
- Assisting with the growth of business via the EFA contract, involving negotiation of improved pricing for customers / Softcat and occasional attendance at external meetings to support the projects
- Following compliance protocol to reduce Softcat’s risk during the lifecycle of the contract
- Ad-hoc MI reporting duties when required
- To actively collaborate & participate in the continuous improvement of what the Frameworks Team aspire to achieve
- Dealing with general customer and account manager enquiries pertinent to the wider business activities of the Frameworks team
- Regular support activity for other members of the Frameworks Team as focus and business priorities change.
- Other ad hoc duties where required
What we need from you
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times
- Good level of Microsoft office skills - In particular Excel & Word
- Knowledge of Public Sector frameworks would be ideal
- Key attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve results
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'