ASEND is recruiting to our team of qualified and experienced Educational Psychologists who assess and consult in schools across the country, especially in London and the South-East. You may have the flexibility to conduct online or face to face consultancy and assessment.
We know that not all Educational Psychologists (EP’s) are the same, or want to work in the same way. Our assignments are flexible in terms of the time commitment and the level of involvement, so you can work in the way that suits you best. At ASEND you will always be well supported by our specialist and experienced SEND team and well remunerated.
Our EP work includes:
- One-off "stand-alone" cognitive assessments to support schools in putting the best possible provision in place for a particular pupil
- Packages of 10 or more assessments in one school or MAT over the year, so you get to know the staff, students and families
- Regular input, commonly one day per week, into a school combining consultancy and a whole-school improvement approach with individual assessments where agreed
- Training for staff on a range of topics related to educational psychology, such as teacher assessment, developing a dyslexia- or autism-friendly school, SEMH, engaging all students in learning, etc.
- Assessments and reports for first-tier tribunals and appeals.
- Investigations into the root causes of challenging behaviour and support for a positive behaviour approach
This is a perfect role for someone who is really looking to make a difference and who can work innovatively with schools.
If this sounds of interest to you then please do not hesitate to apply, or contact us where members of our specialist team are available to discuss the role and answer any questions you may have.
- Educational Psychology
- Special Needs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'