The following job is no longer available:
They are offering a generous relocation scheme.
They can offer a team that is:
Small, friendly and highly supportive.
They are highly valued by schools, settings and SEND colleagues.
They value work/life balance and promotes staff wellbeing.
Provides comprehensive IT support, Laptops, mobile phones ect
To provide an educational psychology service to schools, children's services and families.
1. To be responsible to the Principal Educational Psychologist
2. To provide a psychological service to an allocated group of schools and other agreed education-based settings
within the geographical area.
3. To work within a consultative, collaborative, family friendly and highly professional framework.
4. To promote, facilitate and support inclusion at a service, school, family and individual level.
5. To provide and contribute assessment and Educational Psychology Advice in determining the Special
Educational Needs of pupils living in Blackpool, as part of statutory assessment under the 2014 Children and
Families Act (and any replacement arrangements) within agreed timescales.
6.To contribute to the development of procedures, policy and strategy to improve the outcomes for the
children and young people with SEND.
7. To collaborate and contribute to the development of and implement appropriate change mechanisms within
the Educational Psychology Service and SEND, including areas associated with traded service, as appropriate.
8. To undertake psychological-based Local Authority (LA) and special educational needs (SEN) work, as required,
including that associated with Statutory Advice, Child Protection, out of county reviews and tribunal activity
You will be committed to inclusive philosophy and practice across a range of mainstream and specialist settings
As the ideal candidate you will be committed to building capacity within educational settings and other organisations
You will be knowledgeable about child development and passionate about the application of psychology to achieve better outcomes for Blackpool children and young people aged 0 – 25 years
You will need to be confident and highly competent in the delivery of a full range of EP work including assessment, consultation, intervention, training and research
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"