Educational Programme Director position available for an established Account Director with a passion for developing evidence-based medical education to global healthcare professionals.
This is a home based position with minimal travel involvedThe Company
The company are an independent, privately-held, stand-alone company organised to develop and deliver accredited and Independent Medical Education (IME) designed to positively impact patient outcomes.
The company launch c200 programmes a year and their expertise includes:
- Needs assessment and grant writing
- Content development
- Faculty selection
- Outcomes assessment
- Production and distribution of a variety of medical education formats including e-learning, video, live events and print.
Looking for a new home based Educational Programme Director to join an established team.
- The EPD is responsible for working with the assigned editorial teams for all content related phases of activity development and ensures any information and supporter requirements are communicated to these teams
- The EPD is the first point of contact for the supporter once the programme is sold and is responsible for liaising with the supporter to schedule a kick-off call, request source data, send updates on faculty recruitment, program timelines, all medical accuracy review (MAR) communications and finally the activity launch notification
- The EPD will also be required to attend occasional meetings with the supporters with the aim to building supporter relationships and driving repeat business.
To be successful as Educational Programme Director you will have around 5 years' experience within the field of Medical Education/Medical Communications and a good knowledge of the rules and regulations overseeing medical education.
- Essential knowledge and understanding of project management skills
- An understanding of the principles of Pharmaceutical Codes of Practice (e.g. ABPI) and related industry disciplines especially medical communications
- Understanding of the European CME accreditation system would be an advantage
If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- Account Director Jobs
- Medical Communications Jobs
- Educational Programme Director Jobs
- Jobs in Medical Education
- Home Based Jobs
- Healthcare Jobs
- Scientific Jobs
- Senior Account Director Jobs
- Jobs in Medical Communications
- Jobs in Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job