We can help you get into the education sector
Are you thinking about going into the education sector? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Class People are the leading education recruitment company in Swindon who has a high volume of day to day, Ad-Hoc work, and a constant influx of long term and permanent teaching, TA and early year’s positions.
We are currently looking to speak to people who either have experience within the education sector itself or people who have always wanted to get their foot through the door.
To qualify you must have:
* a genuine passion for working with children
* the ability to work off your own initiative and the ability to work well within a team
* A clean, valid DBS certificate (or be prepared to apply for one)
This is a great opportunity the undertake education assignments in the local area with a number of Primary Schools ranging from LA maintained schools to Academies and Private Independent Schools.
All of the schools with which we work have high expectations and applicants can expect to work in a variety of environments with students from various cultural and social backgrounds.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Option to participate in a tax efficiency scheme
* Support of a dedicated consultant
* Guarantee scheme
* Work in your local area
* Opportunity to attend a training session on ‘Job applications, Lesson Observations and Interview techniques’ led by a well-respected Head teacher within the county
* Regular social evenings
Call the Class People team today for tailored advice from our teaching experts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job