Are you looking for a new exciting role within Education in September?
An SEN school based in Preston are looking to recuit a support worker on a full time basis starting in September
Responsibilities of an Education Support Worker:
- Safeguarding young people
- Supervising children in a classroom setting on a 1:1 basis or small group basis
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment for children to learn
The ideal person for this role:
- Previous experience working with children with special educational needs.
- Previous experience working with pupils who have Autism and SEMH
- Applicants will be required to have a DBS on the update service
Benefits of this role:
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and/or experience
- Initial and ongoing training provided for personal and professional development
- On going support
- temp- permanent roles
If you would like to be condiered for this role please apply with your most recent updated CV and we shall be in touch ASAP to arrange interview.
- Special Needs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'