Ranked in the Top 100, and top tier across several areas, this firm now stands at over 300 Lawyers. Its highly-regarded specialist lawyers, breadth of expertise and mix of commercial, private, and public-sector clients reflect the complex legal needs of contemporary London. There are few other firms in London offering such a full range of legal services. London's demanding businesses, public organisations and professionals are attracted by the firm's combination of serious expertise, unstuffy style and value-for-money fees. Its clients are hugely diverse, reflecting its range of work.
A new vacancy has arisen for an Education Solicitor to join the firms Kingston Upon Thames office.
You will find no glass ceilings regarding progression; staff are heavily invested in, boasting one of the industry's best training schemes. They have experienced substantial growth in recent years, coinciding with the hire of several strategic Partner hires.
You will join a highly experienced department who are known nationally for their level of expertise. They advise a mix of commercial, not-for-profit, regulatory and private clients. They are expanding the education aspect of the highly regarded Chambers and Legal 500 ranked Children and Education department. You will deal with a diverse caseload of education matters ranging from early years to higher education with a focus in; Special education needs, Equality act claims, Admissions, Exclusions and Complaints.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be an Education Solicitor with between 2-4 years PQE
- You should have the ability to work collaboratively across teams in child protection, negligence and breach of contract matters occurring in an education setting and governance matters for schools, charities, companies and other organisations with an education aspect.
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- It is also vital that you can demonstrate an eagerness to learn and develop and maintain good client relationships.
- Salary is very competitive but dependent on your background, plus an excellent benefits package
This is a great opportunity for an Education Solicitor to join the growing Legal 500 ranked department in their flourishing Kingston upon Thames office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job