Recruitment Branch Manager - Manchester
Our prestigious and well-established client are looking to bring across a Branch Manager for the office based in Manchester.
You will be working with a very well-established Education agency, who pride themselves on the excellent service they provide. You will be taking charge, and leading a team of experienced and dedicated consultants to success.
What they can offer you:
- Salary of up to £35.000, completely negotiable depending on experience
- Uncapped Commission
- Reduced working hours during term times
- A fantastic team of consultants to work with
Our client is ever growing, so there is always room to develop a career. You will be taking charge of a dedicated team, in which you will manage and lead to success. You will be working within the Education sector, experience within this sector is not essential, but a strong leadership background within recruitment is essential.
This will be an incredibly fast paced environment, so you must be able to tackle any obstacles head on, in a proactive and professional way. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior consultant, looking for the next step in their career.
What they need from you:
- A dedicated, ambitious and driven attitude
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Commitment and the want to develop
- Driving licence and use of a car