Education Recruitment Consultant
Edstaff are looking to employ an experienced Education Recruitment Consultant to join our thriving Education team. We are a very established, specialist Education Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation within our sector.
The successful applicant will be joining us at an exciting time, as we have a warm Secondary desk which already has key clients working with us every week.
This role would suit an ambitious professional who is looking to build on this strong base and form new relationships with schools. You will play an important role working within a fast paced environment. You will have a high level of autonomy, and the opportunity to successfully develop your career.
Ideally you will have education recruitment experience but we will consider applications from other sectors such as care and hospitality.
The role and key responsibilities will include:
• Identifying and securing new business opportunities
• Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients
• Candidate generation/interviewing/vetting
• Conversing with key decision makers by telephone and in person
• Consistently achieving revenue
• Excellent networking, communication and sales skills
• Proven recruitment and/or sales experience are essential as you will be working in a busy, fast-paced environment
What you can expect in return:
• You will be joining an effervescent, forward thinking company
• On-going support, training and development
• An attractive salary package based on experience, with an uncapped bonus scheme
• Excellent career progression
For more information please click Apply Now
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'