Recruitment Consultants - Challenge the norm, be bold and join our mission to change Education Recruitment for your community.
We have seen enough meaningless KPI’s to last a lifetime and in our opinion, they just restrict Recruitment Consultants from being the best they can be.
As the founders of SupplyGo, and as proud Recruitment Consultants ourselves, we value the impact we can make and we enjoy having the freedom to do things differently.
Over the past 12 months we have been busy working under the radar and the results and feedback have been pretty amazing.
Supported by our investment partners, owners of a £200 Million Global Recruitment Services group, we are now ready to launch into the next stage of our growth plan.
As a founding member of our team, you will play a vital role in shaping how we do things.
You will be given the freedom to be you, to challenge the norm.
You will spend your time;
- Developing new, lasting and worthwhile relationships with new clients.
- Nurturing existing candidate, client relationships and going the extra mile to make a positive impact.
- Attracting and sourcing the best candidates to work in the schools in your community.
- Helping create an office culture you and we are proud of.
You will need to demonstrate;
- You are inquisitive, creative and motivated to learn and try new things.
- You have a proactive work ethic, are ambitious and have a genuine desire for a long-term career within recruitment.
- You care about the impact of your work, how you treat others, and have a strong moral compass.
- You have a proven background of consistently exceeding, over a 2-year period minimum, recruitment financial and operational targets.
- You can demonstrate consistent experience of developing new client and candidate relationships, as well as nurturing and developing existing client and candidate relationships, which have resulted in increased customer loyalty and repeat business.
We care about the impact we have on children’s education. By doing things right we aim to make a positive difference.
SupplyGo Ltd are an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'