Permanent People are working with a well-established Education Recruitment firm with a wealth of market knowledge and expertise. Their success is built upon putting people and teamwork first and they pride themselves on their reputation, longstanding relationships and professionalism.
Due to their forward-thinking and transparent approach, our client is experiencing outstanding growth and are in rapid demand. With excellent staff retention rates, this company treats their employees fairly and provide a relaxed, open and mature environment.
They are seeking a considerate and loving individual to join their team as a Recruitment Consultant focusing on the Education sector within South Wales.
This is a 360-recruitment role where you will take over a warm desk, meaning you will have existing clients and candidates to work with, allowing you to maximise your earning potential from day one!
Alongside that, you must be able to develop your own network through business development and candidate generating, whilst maintaining the company’s reputation.
You will find candidates by writing job advertisements and posting it on the relevant job boards as well as telephone screening them to ensure they are right. Building solid relationships with candidates to add long-term value to your clients / schools is essential.
- A clear and transparent career path
- Autonomy to work in your own successful way
- Monthly incentives and quarterly trips for high achievers
- Quarterly team events
- A supportive and diverse team with a successful working culture
- Previous Recruitment experience with knowledge of the Education sector
- Competitive, ambitious and determined
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Empathetic and considerate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Being able to balance a variety of tasks whilst remaining attentive
For more information, contact Permanent People or apply today!
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Secondary Education
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'