We have a great opportunity for a recruitment professional with experience in running a temp desk. A background in education recruitment is desirable but not essential.
We are an established education recruitment business operating for more than 16 years throughout Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.We are a government approved member of the DfE framework, a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and hold the REC Audited Education accreditation.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Hull branch.
- Are you confident you could sell the services of Principal Resourcing and deliver our high standards of customer service?
- Could you run a busy temp desk and develop this further through effective sales and marketing?
- Do you have a track record in account management and be able to manage many big users?
- Do you thrive on hitting KPI's and achieving targets?
- Are you willing to put in the time and effort to reach the company goals?
- Do you want to participate in an attractive total rewards system?
Principal Resourcing offer the above as well as a basic salary of up to 28k and OTE of 60-65k
The ideal candidate will be:
- Knowledgeable about the recruitment industry.
- Experienced in running a busy temp desk.
- Self-motivated and interested in success.
- Dynamic and positive.
- Motivated by hitting targets and KPI’s
- Willing to put in the necessary work to become a fully-fledged Education Recruitment Consultant.
- The holder of a current manual driving licence.
To be part of this exciting team and to work for a company that strongly believes in rewarding hard work. Please send your CV with a short introductory letter advising why you are the best match for this role.
Principal Resourcing are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 3 weeks of applying.
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'