Would you like to work for the market leader as a Recruitment Consultant? How does uncapped commission, a career ladder with quarterly promotions/reviews and the best training within the sector sound?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting in our Nottingham office, we have an immediate vacancy for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team and work on a warm desk with a good client and candidate base.
This is a full time, permanent position starting as soon as possible. Previous experience in recruitment isn't required and we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
You’ll be working alongside an experienced team, including supportive managers who will provide a great level of coaching and support. Education is an ever changing and growing market; you will communicate with key decision makers in schools to supply staff for their individual requirements, often temporary with some permanent needs. A good understanding of the education sector is desired but not essential. Confidence, dedication and high levels of organisation are required to be successful in this role.
We are looking for individuals with the following;
- A genuine desire for a long-term career in recruitment consultancy
- Previous work experience in sales, business development or face to face customer service
- An outgoing personality and confidence to liaise with senior and key decision makers
- Self-motivation and a commitment to on-going learning and individual development
- The ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals and targets
Along with daily coaching and support from a mentor, a structured career path and regular team focused activities, you can expect an excellent market leading starting salary, performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Quarterly reviews which could lead to 4+ promotions in 12 months
- Unique and successful Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory stakeholder pension & Life assurance
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
To be considered for this Recruitment Consultant opportunity within the market leader in Education recruitment, please apply with your up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'