£20,000 - £24,000 PA + uncapped commission scheme (some consultants can be earning £60,000+ OTE)
REED are a company with a genuine belief in investing in your development, which is why we are the recruiter of choice for so many. REED offers you an unrivaled career in recruitment with opportunities that won't restrict your talent, you will be able to fully enhance your skills with industry leading training and climb the career ladder to success with a structured career development framework. If you have sales skills and are looking for a career and team that can support your goals, then read on.
Why chose REED Education?
- Warm education desk with an active client base and immediate billing potential from day one!
- Industry-leading sales training from an award-winning L&D team, supported by a manager who is an experienced recruiter and ex-teacher.
- 3 Accredited Recruitment qualifications on completion of your first year in recruitment (plus over £1,000 on hitting your milestones).
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives.
- Reduced hours during the school holidays.
- 25 days annual leave with the option to purchase up to 5 days.
- Health cash plan, gym discounts, long service sabbaticals and more...
Check out our 'Rewards’ page to see further details on what we will offer you, including personal development fund and paid sabbaticals.
As an Education Recruitment Consultant you will be juggling and prioritising a fast-paced workload whilst delivering the best service to your candidates and clients. This will involve gaining new business from schools through outbound calling, conducting interviews, meetings & presentations, advertising vacancies, sourcing candidates and ensuring you match the right client and candidates together to generate revenue for your desk and to hit your targets.
We understanding that a great consultant can come from any background, and it’s your outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed that are exactly what we’re looking for.
Please note that the recruitment process will entail a short online assessment around recruitment, a telephone interview, a 10 minute role play or Video Assessment and interview with the hiring manager.
Join REED - Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'