EDUCATION RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Provide Education is a leading Education Recruitment Agency specialising in placing Education supply staff into Schools and Education settings across the East Midlands, Yorkshire, Greater Manchester and the North East regions.
Due to our continued success, and investment to support further growth, we are now excited to announce that we are looking for new, full time, team members to join our successful branch in Barnsley, which covers the South Yorkshire Region.
We have immediate vacancies for:
- Experienced Education Recruitment Consultants - Primary, Secondary and SEN.
- Trainee Education Recruitment Consultants - Client facing sales background is crucial and/or recruitment experience in any sector.
Within the full 360 role your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, retaining and growing an existing desk of either, Primary, Secondary or SEN clients and candidates.
- Making confident sales calls, arranging and attending sales visits with schools to develop existing relationships and generate new business opportunities.
- Sourcing relevant CVs, contacting candidates to arrange registration appointments and interviewing them for roles.
- Selecting suited candidates to place in on the day, short term and long term placements.
- Working towards individual measures to ensure team targets are hit weekly, monthly and termly.
We are looking for:
Ambitious candidates that are able to demonstrate their self motivated drive to succeed, with a proven record of outstanding sales and/or recruitment performance. You must have a strong work ethic and be passionate with a 'can do’ attitude to succeed. You should be efficient, organised and able to know how to prioritise a stretching work load in a fast paced environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly respected company with an enviable reputation amongst its clients and candidates, and an industry leading team. Our Barnsley branch offer a friendly and vibrant team environment with genuine career opportunities to progress quickly, based on your performance.
Training and support will be given to help you succeed.
Pay, Rewards and Hours:
- Excellent basic salary (Starting salary negotiable DOE - £17,000-£25,000)
- Industry leading commission and bonus structure - uncapped.
- Pension Plan.
- Internal career ladder and progression structure.
- Full Time
- Reduced working hours throughout the school holiday period
- 26 days starting leave per year, with enhanced days after a qualifying period.
Provide Education is part of the Operam Education Group of businesses.
"Graduate Recruitment Consultant", "Trainee Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment", "Resourcer", "Headhunter", "Sales Executive", "Trainee", "Graduate", "Sales", "B2B", "B2C", "Graduate Sales", "Graduate Sales Executive", "Trainee Sales Executive", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Inbound Sales", "Telesales", "Sales manager", "Business Development", "Graduate Account Manager", "Trainee Account Manager", "Graduate Jobs", "Trainee Jobs"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job