Education Recruitment Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Consultant to join our Education team based in Stratford.
The Role: Recruitment Consultant
Reporting to: Business Manager
Based in: Stratford, but covering our East London Boroughs
Office hours: Monday - Friday multiple shift patterns available.
7am-4pm 8am-5pm 9am-6pm
The right candidate will accept responsibility for sourcing high calibre candidates & helping them in their search for the perfect job.
You'll be activily communicating with your clients about vacancies, and sending over your candidate profiles, you'll advertise, headhunt, negiote, market and deliver results on your desk.
At REED we offer professional training worth £1000's, we give you clear progression routes, offer a supporting enviroment for you to thrive.
We believe in Reward, and you'll get lots of it in our team at Stratford.
Full training will be provided.
• Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals.
• Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with REED.
• Developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking.
• Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals.
• Completing relevant background checks and referencing.
• Matching candidates to temporary/interim opportunities and lling existing temporary assignments.
• Fully preparing candidates prior to submitting them to temporary bookings.
• Writing accurate and engaging candidate profiles
• Ensuring that all data relevant to the recruitment process is accurately recorded using internal databases.
• Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to meet legislative and internal quality requirements.
• Producing ad-hoc reports as required.