Education Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Recruitment Division
Salary - Negotiable + Commission + Health care
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Education Recruitment Consultant to be part of our highly successful permanent recruitment division. Our permanent recruitment division has had a hugely successful year and we are looking to invest in attracting only the best to join us at this exciting time. As an experienced education recruitment consultant you will develop robust and sustainable relationships with your clients and support them with Headhunting and attracting top teaching and leadership talent. You must have a proven track record in winning business and be able to demonstrate your ability to listen and respond to your client needs. You will be a proficient networker, self-starter and work hard to delight the customer ensuring every experience is positive. You will have impeccable time management and organisation skills and be able to prioritise your workload in a fast paced environment.
Based in Head Office in Manchester you will be part of an established team that has a combined experience of over 20 years in Education recruitment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to grow their skills and experience in a company that works to make a real difference in education, which rewards excellence and offers a supportive environment where employees can evolve.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role in a successful division within our business. You will be given autonomy to manage your desk and prioritise your workload. This role will require you to establish and build relationships with schools, Headteachers and Chair of Governors and work to understand their needs in order to place the most suitable candidates.
A determined approach to business development is required along with a commitment to excellent customer service demonstrated in your sourcing and interviewing of teachers and school leaders and visits to new and existing clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out sales calls and client visits
- Spec calls to clients in order to promote your best candidates for permanent roles
- Research potential school clients, establish their needs and arrange appointments to sell-in our services
- Negotiate fees and placement details with clients and candidates
- Write, produce and monitor adverts and e-shots to generate candidate applications
- Interview candidates using a competency based interview process
- Organise and run recruitment events
- Exceed expectation s by delivering a seamless recruitment service to clients and candidates
- Conduct regular reviews with clients, take action on feedback, offer innovative solutions and constantly seek to improve our service
- Ensure compliance regulations are adhered to at all times
The Person we're looking for has:
- Recruitment or business development experience
- Passion for education
- Outstanding sales skills
- The ability to build sustainable relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly organised approach
- A desire to make a difference
- The ability to self motivate whilst working in a team environment
- Competitive salary
- Individualised and uncapped commission structure
- Ongoing professional development
- 28 days holiday rising to 32 days and the option to purchase / sell annual leave
- Shift patterns during term time, reduced hours during school holidays
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Opportunity to make your mark with a leading Education Recruitment agency with a renowned reputation within the sector
- Fantastic working environment with realistic rewards and motivational and exciting incentive schemes
If you are looking to progress your career in an award winning and leading education specialist staffing agency and you have the right skills and passion to succeed please submit your CV
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Recruitment Consultant