Education Recruitment Consultant - Ellesmere Port
We are currently working with a leading Educational provider based in Ellesmere Port. They are looking for an experienced and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
What they can offer you:
- Base salary of 20,000 - 25,000
- Private Healthcare
- 27 days holiday on top of bank holidays
- Reduced working hours during the summer holidays
- A friendly, people focussed environment
- Working hours of 07:00 - 16:00 or 08:00 - 17:30
You will be working within a fast paced and exciting role, providing recruitment support within the educational sector. You will be directly responsible for the sourcing of potential candidates, as well developing and maintain key relationships with new and existing clients.
This role will suit someone with a passion for success, as well as a strong track record in a previous recruitment/sales role. Educational recruitment experience is not essentially but would be beneficial.
What we will need from you;
- Flexibility with working hours
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to succeed
- A natural desire to achieve targets
- High energy levels and a friendly approach
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job