RECENT GRADUATES WANTED!!
Are you an ambitious, outgoing and goal-oriented graduate from any discipline? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Teaching Personnel, the UK's largest Education Recruitment Agency, are seeking a full-time, permanent Recruitment Consultant to join their ever-expanding company. Our Wimbledon office services client schools across South West London. Part of the role involves attending business meetings with schools to build relationships and secure more business.
What does an Education Recruitment Consultant do?
- Make a high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across your local region, as well as resourcing and recruiting quality teachers and teaching assistants
- Carry out interviews and create quality marketing and advertising
- Have regular face-to-face client visits to build relationships with key decision makers in schools in order to successfully service your given client schools
Why is this the right opportunity for me?
- You are a graduate who is looking for career progression with a company where you could be promoted multiple times in one year
- You have experience in sales, administration, or face-to-face customer service and working towards targets (advantageous)
- You have an understanding of the education sector (preferred but not essential)
- You are outgoing and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have the ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals
- You enjoy working in a positive, fast-paced and progressive work environment
What will I get in return?
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Excellent training and support through the company's Learning and Development Programme, including daily coaching, mentoring and support from your manager and colleagues
- Contributory stakeholder pension and life assurance * Regular incentives and prizes for service and performance * Discounted gym membership
- Discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers
If you would like to join the market-leading Education Recruitment Company and forge a career for yourself in an ever-growing industry, please apply now with a CV/covering letter and we will be in touch to discuss your application as soon as possible
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'