Role: Education Recruitment Consultant
Start Dare: ASAP
GSL Education are an education recruitment company dedicated to finding passionate and talented teachers and support staff for UK schools. Since the year 2000, we have been forming partnerships with teachers from all over the world - the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and many other countries - in order to find them quality, rewarding roles.
We work closely with primary, secondary and SEN schools. We are a highly committed and genuine team who want to build and maintain trusting, successful, long-term partnerships with the schools and talented teachers we work alongside.
Our London office, based in Shoreditch, currently has an opening for a recruitment consultant to start ASAP to work on a busy desk. We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working and driven individual who has experience working in recruitment and an interest/passion for working within education recruitment.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a real appetite for success
· The ability to exceed weekly targets/KPIs
· Creative writing skills
· Have a flair for sales and business development
· Be highly motivated
· Play a key part within a team
· Have the ability to multi-task
· Demonstrate close attention to detail
· Be willing to work long hours
· Remain calm under pressure
· Be professional with sky high levels of customer service
· Be proficient with the use of all Microsoft packages
· Hours: 0700-1730 term time and 0830-1330 or 1230-1730 during all school holidays
· 30 days annual leave
· Competitive basic with OTE performance related commission
· Based in Shoreditch
· Possible requirement to stay and work later than the standard finish time
· DBS check required
If you are interested in this position please contact Ryan at GSL Education for an initial discussion about the position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job