Are you currently a qualified Educational Psychologist or Counsellor and looking to broaden your horizons within an EBD/SEMH setting?
Zest Education are currently recruiting for experienced in-house Educational Psychologists and Counsellors to join a fantastic EBD/SEMH setting in Central Birmingham.
We currently have both Part Time and Full Time vacancies and are offering £70 - £90 per day dependent on experience.
Zest Education is a Birmingham based boutique style agency, who believe in pairing small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience. Zest Education will work with you right the way through your recruitment journey, to ensure that you are settled in and completely satisfied with your new role.
Our ideal candidate will:
-Have full and relevant qualifications.
- Have a minimum of 6 months’ experience of working with children with challenging behaviour.
- Be committed to the school’s ethos.
- Have the resilience and tenacity to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
The following criteria is essential:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Must hold relevant experience to the role
- Have previous experience in a SEND school, residential setting, or outreach work with young people
- Have a can-do attitude that will inspire and engage young people
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
For more details, please contact Nathan Watts.
Zest Education have many roles to fill, therefore if this role isn’t for you, we will do everything in our power to find you a role that is right. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.