Title: Education Project Coordinator
Hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm)
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
Our client is a prestigious and market leading organisation whose work genuinely changes people's lives. Due to continued success, they are now looking to acquire the services of a Project Coordinator who will organise, deliver and manage educational activities within schools across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, dynamic and forward-thinking individual to be an integral part of a thriving team who contribute to the shaping of lives within business for future generations.
Due to the travel within this role, candidates must possess a driving license and have access to their own car.
- Liaise with the Head of Operations to research, develop and deliver stimulating programmes and activities to students
- Responsible for ensuring the required number of activity days are delivered
- Liaise with school organisers, trainers and teachers to book venues and schedule activity days
- Managing timetables leading up to events to ensure all programmes run smoothly
- Organise the resources for events such as materials and packs for trainers and students
- Oversee and manage events, including the supervision of Education Administrators in their preparation of course documentation and correspondence
- Manage the support team and on occasion the provision of overnight supervision of students
- Assist with the recruitment of Industrialist support, including attendance at meetings and site visits
- Work closely with other organisations on collaborative projects
- Review content of programmes ensuring material is always accurate and up-to-date
- Monitor progress of students at key decision-making stages
- Responsible for preparing budgets, monitoring expenditure and authorising payments
- Keep abreast of developments in industry and education
- Maintain the requirements of the Quality System and if aware of any deficiencies, either correct the matter or refer to Quality Representative.
- Liaise continuously with the Head of Operations on any issues that may arise
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within the education industry would be beneficial
- Experience booking, coordinating or organising events is highly advantageous
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage a project from start to finish
- Must be computer literate with competency in MS Office
- A willingness to travel UK-wide and stay away from home on a regular basis
- A driving licence and own car is
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Melissa Podlaski on for a private and confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job