Quattro Recruitment are working with a local, independent charity based in Leamington Spa with a fantastic reputation who are looking for an Education Officer to take responsibility for the management, organisation and delivery of activities and residential courses for students aged 13-17.
Working 35 hours per week with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, the duties of this role will consist of:
• Deliverance of STEM courses for up to 3-4 times per week which will include travelling UK wide
• Preparation of programs and timetables
• Assist with the selection of course venues and liaison with other education professionals
• Act as a key coordinator for the planning of recourses for each event, making provisions for evening supervisory cover, materials and trainers
• Working with other organisations on collaborative projects
• Networking and representing the trust at events
• Work closely with the head of operations and work to strict deadlines, in line with budgets
• Printing and issuing relevant reports
• Assist in the recruitment for industrialist support
The successful candidate for this position will:
• Be educated to a degree level, preferably in Engineering, Science or Technology and industry experience
• Possess excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills
• Be a proficient user in Microsoft packages
• Be confident, conscientious and well-presented with excellent attention to detail
Please note that due to the nature of this role a car owner/driver is essential.
In return, the company offer fantastic benefits that includes:
• Full training to become a qualified first aider
• An extra £90 per day that you are away at courses with paid accommodation and food expenses
• Private Medical Insurance, Pension and Life Assurance
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job