Education Coordinator (Term Time Only)
Northampton - NN3
Temporary - ongoing
37 hours per week
£11 per hour
**This role will be subject to a criminal records check**
Would you like to work within the education sector?
Do you have experience of facilitating meetings and have strong administration skills?
Are you extremely organised and love working in a busy environment?
If this sounds like you, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This role is ensuring students receive their annual review and coordinate the attendance and reports required. This is initially until Christmas, but opportunities could arise during that time.
Duties and responsibilities for the Education Coordinator role include:
- To log all reports received and ensure that students are updated
- Monitor & record when students start courses
- To ensure that all support is put in place, once the student starts
- To coordinate all annual meetings, inviting attendees, collating & distributing reports
- Minuting all of the meetings (2 per day)
- To undertake administrative duties that is required in a busy office environment
- Generate standard letters and reports to include word processing, use of spread-sheets and databases
- To check and respond to e-mails on a regular basis and scanning documents
- To deal with telephone and face to face enquiries from other departments in the business in a professional manner
Skills and experience required for the Education Coordinator role are:
- Exceptional administration skills, including spreadsheets and databases
- Attention to detail and high standards of work output
- Previous experience of diary management & minuting meetings
- Highly flexible, motivated and proactive
- The ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational skills
All responses will be managed in line with the new GDPR regulations.
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'