Are you a teacher or education professional who is looking to channel your enthusiasm and commitment in a different direction? If so, we are very keen to speak with you!
Our client, who is a leader within the education technology sector, is currently seeking an Education Consultant to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a strong educational background, you must be self-motivated, passionate and able to build lasting business relations with schools and stakeholders across the UK.
As an Education Consultant, you will be responsible for interacting with customers on a face to face basis. You will offer support and training to primary and secondary schools as well as implementing acquisition and retention techniques.
You will be the face of the business and will become a product expert, you will have an in-depth knowledge of the education market/structure and will encourage and identify new business opportunities.
This role is home based, although the successful applicant will ideally be located in the Midlands, allowing for an easy commute into the office and central access to other areas of the UK.
- Deliver exceptional training and offer on-site support to school stakeholders across the UK
- Manage key customer accounts, identify new opportunities as well as maximising the product potential with existing customers
- Attend national conferences and events
- Manage your own diary whilst working very closely with the internal sales and marketing team
- Support with the acquisition of new business opportunities
- Minimum of 4 years teaching experience in a primary or secondary school setting
- A strong communicator who is able to identify new opportunities and take the lead on new business projects
- Hold a full UK driving licence as you will be required to travel across the UK with occasional overnight stays - a company car would be included in the package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and passionate business. You will be working alongside a fantastic team of like-minded individuals and you will be working with a market leading technology product. Working hours are Monday to Friday.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful**
- Secondary Education