Do you want to work for the world's largest supplementary education provider? Are you able to motivate and develop others? Are you proficient in maths and English? Then keep reading!
Our client develops every child's potential, offering maths and English study programmes to more than four million students worldwide. They currently have over 650 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of their Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in their Ealing office but will cover surrounding regions including Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
All Area Managers benefit from a six month on the job training programme.
Through effective relationship building, you will:
* Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of service within your area
* Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
* Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
* Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of our clients' Method of Learning
For this role you must have:
- an A/B in English and Maths at GCSE level.
- Bachelors Degree
- A full UK drivers license.
In return, they will offer you:
* Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
* 1000s of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
* Travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
* Flexible working time when you work extended hours
* A great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
The interview process will consist of:
1. Initial phone interview with the hiring manager
2. If successful you will be invited to attend an orientation meeting/assessment day, in a centre around the country, all expenses paid. The assessment day will be based on tests and presentations
3. The final stage will be a presentation followed by a Q&A session and a face-to-face interview.
- Business Development
- Centre Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'