Our well-established client, a rapidly expanding software and managed service provider in education, public and commercial sector is looking for an Account Manager, with a "can do" attitude and excellent communication skills, who will be focusing on the further education sector.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop, manage and grow the sales pipeline
- Achieve and exceed the sales target and performance
- Identify and grasp opportunities to up-sell company products and services over the phone
- Provide excellent client service, meet their requirements in effective and efficient ways
- Solve and answer clients’ enquiries and problem in a professional and timely manner
- Build up strong and close clients relationships
Personal Qualifications and experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience of high level sales in the Technology/Education sector
- Good Computer Literacy, especially Microsoft Office
- Have high standards and quality of work, high attention to details
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise tasks and be a well-organised multi-tasker
- Result-driven, Proactive and self- Aims to achieve and exceed sales target and performance
- Able to work independently as well as be a good team player
- Good relationship management skills with clients, key accounts
- Willing to take Initiative and explore new businesses opportunities
- Adaptive to different working styles and requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Have a sense of humour
Salary - £25,000 -£30,000 plus commision
Are you up for this challenge? Don’t miss the chance to get into this high potential company.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We’ve worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won’t rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
Keywords: IT Channel, IT, Further Education, Technology, Sales pipeline, client relationships, Time management, Tele-marketing, Problem-solver, Microsoft Office;
- Account Manager
- Further Education
- IT Sales
- New Business Development