This is a great opportunity to be part of a global agency that have an incredible influence in medical communications by providing creative, comprehensive and innovative solutions to the healthcare industry.
My client is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and organisational skills to co-ordinate and manage the editorial support activities to facilitate the timely delivery of projects.
With a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package, this Top Agency provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference.
- Provide high-quality editorial support to account teams for project delivery
- Track and co-ordinate project progress
- Provide information resources support across the business
- Awareness of business requirements and client expectations
- Computer literate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Illustrator, MS Projects)
- Web savvy
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- GCSE, A level or NVQ (minimum) Life science/English related qualifications an advantage
- Relevant experience a bonus!
If you are passionate about Medical Communications, have some experience or interested in an editorial/project co-ordinator role and would like to become a part of a global team then send your CV now!
- Computer Literate
- Medical Communications
- Project Coordination