Editorial Content Lead/Manager - Signet Jewelers (H. Samuel, Ernest Jones & Leslie Davis) - Borehamwood
Are you an ambitious Social Media, PR and Editorial specialist? Would you like to join the largest speciality jewelery retailer in UK, helping us to create engaging content and implement successful Social Media & PR tactics and campaigns?
If so, we have just the opportunity for you!
You’ll almost certainly have seen one of our stores – a familiar sight on the UK high street with almost 500 stores throughout the country. We’re the organisation responsible for popular jewellery brands H. Samuel, Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis. We’re proud to work with prestigious and fashion brands including, Links of London, TAG Heuer, Breitling, Tolkowsky, Neil Lane, Vera Wang LOVE and Michael Kors.
We have a newly created position within our business for an Editorial Content Lead/Manager, this really is an excellent opportunity for you to make your mark! Managing a small team of Social Media/PR Assistants, you’ll develop engaging editorial content and implement effective and profitable social media and PR tactics and campaigns. Staying ahead of the curve is a must! With sufficient experience gained in the journalism/editorial sector you’ll increase editorial content and improve existing activity. As Lead you’ll report into the Head of Marketing and work alongside the Marketing Managers for both H.Samuel and Ernest Jones, collaborating to create success!
Are you the perfect fit?
- Significant experienced gained in Journalism/editorial sector
- Significant experience gained in a digital environment
- Demonstrable, high level of understanding and working knowledge of online marketing
- Proven ability to create completing and successful social media and PR campaigns
- Corporate PR experience is desirable
- Experience of creating and managing a wide range of digital content
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Proven ability to write creative and interesting articles
In return for your dedication
We actively encourage and support our people to drive their personal development, continually improve, be innovative and achieve their goals. Our benefits include pension scheme, life assurance, annual bonus scheme, competitive annual leave allowance and more!
Apply today to be part of something special!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job