Medical Writer / Junior Editor
Medical Communications Agency
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a medical communications company with a global client base. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to get into medical writing who have a scientific background (MSc or PhD). Based in Amersham the role will join an existing successful team and is due to the company expanding.
- Editing and proofing content of medical education materials.
- To develop skills and gain experience in developing a variety of materials
- Preparing medical education materials for Client compliance processes
- Research, write, edit and proof a wide range of communications material to the highest standard.
- Ensure materials are aligned with the client brief, tailored to the target audience, delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop knowledge across multiple therapy areas.
Key skills required:
- Minimum of a degree, preferably candidates will have a PhD or Medical qualification.
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to target audience
- Attention to detail regarding style/consistency, grammar, syntax, scientific accuracy, layout and design.
Remuneration - The salary will depend on the successful candidate but in the region of £25,000 to £30,000.
Services advertised by Mabella Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
- Medical Communications
- Medical Education
- Editorial Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job