A fantastic opportunity to work on one the UK’s leading magazine and website publications for this specific industry.
We are looking for a creative Editor to join an expanding team
We are in search for a B2B journalist who can drive the editorial development of the magazine they will be working on. The successful candidate will be an innovative and passionate editor, with solid attention to detail, highly developed organisational skills, initiative, and editorial authority. The post would suit an individual currently working in a more junior role looking to take the next step on their career path. The role will offer the genuine opportunity to grow with the company and progress up the ladder!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Editing a bi-monthly magazine, along with associated supplements and eNewsletters
- Delivering compelling daily content for the website
- Developing innovative ideas
- Enhancing the products’ social media profiles
- Developing the CM brand, attending key industry trade events and conferences
- Delivering live and digital content in the form of webinars and roundtable events
- Working with the sales team to help maximise commercial opportunities
- Attending industry events and client meetings
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Journalist/editor, ideally with B2B experience
- Strong networking skills
- Comfortable developing content strategies
- Ambitious individual
- Strong writing and editing ability
- Ability to manage own workload effectively and meet deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Journalism degree or NCTJ (desirable)
Benefits including 28-days annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension and regular staff events, company mobile and laptop.
Working hours - 9.00am - 5.30pm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'