Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores. We are part of the TJX family that includes TK Maxx, Homesense in the UK and TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense across the US and Canada. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
As part of our busy in-house creative agency we require a strong, confident, fully rounded and fun in-house editor. Key skills are the ability to edit and manipulate motion and stills content to create simple, characterful on-brand and witty content for our social media platforms from gif’s to cinema graphs to short form films and anything in between – the ability to keep up with the social media world’s rapid changes is a must and the wherewithal to adapt. We aren’t just looking for great technical skills we’d love you to be creative and a good conceptualizer too.
Fluent in the following: Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and 3D work. Ability in motion graphics using After Effects (stop motion & 3d Modelling/Animating).
Comfortable in delivering edited masters from tech specs supplied, that can be re-purposed for the platforms below:
1) HD TV in-store screens (no sound) as Pro res 422 HQ masters & MP4’s (for client internal use).
2) Video and animated gifs for social media - tech specs for Insta stories, Instagram & Facebook feed etc. for example.
All deliverables require, on the whole: landscape & portrait versions, untitled and titled of each edit (i.e. with/without copy) & a variety of cut downs.
Desirable: (but on a nice to have only as likely to be outsourced to our various post house & CGI vendor specialists) to have an ability to:
a) Transcode raw footage (convert raw footage to a less heavy format to be able to use for the offline). We don’t tend to have a DIT on set to convert the files for offline.
b) Grade using Base light for example.
c) Online using Flame for example.
d) QC if possible.
Projects range from:
1) Animating new & existing assets (stills) using stop frame, Parallax or cinema graph & all other new and ever evolving edit techniques.
2) Motion – create edits from new & existing footage to create: cut downs & looped films made up of separate films
An amazing multi-tasker, we want you to be the go-between that connects the creatives with our creative production team being a key, integral team member of Creative Production.
You’ll be the gatekeeper of editing processes & what’s achievable within a realistic time frame, but can also maintain agility on last minute projects within reason. And at the end of a project, ensure that the edits, gif’s, etc. are delivered to creative producers to the agreed timelines & filed appropriately.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES – as mentioned above but also to include:
- To ensure all edit briefs are received with the correct information ie clear deliverables, etc…and push back where necessary.
- Monitor the daily workload (in conjunction with the Manager of Creative Production and the team) to ensure projects are on track. Flag anything that isn’t so we can act to come up with an agile solution.
- Be a champion for editing in this role –keep abreast of all developments in the editing world that could be great for us to work with – know whats going on in this area.
Key skills knowledge and experience:
- Creative agency experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Amazing people skills - Be able to build good relationships with creative teams but remain tough under pressure of deadlines
- Thorough understanding around the creative process and the ability to think ahead before each step is required
- Understanding of digital production including post production
- Great communicator, with the ability to deal confidently with people at all levels, from senior creatives to junior account execs
- Be able to motivate team members during difficult times and keep projects moving forward
Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and / or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'