- Examine documents in full detail in order to ensure structural and contextual standards are respected and applied correctly.
- Identify and correct the common errors that are missed by writers and editors including grammar and punctuation.
- Use a structured proofreading process to ensure an error-free copy.
- Proofread with concentration at all tasked assignments.
- Query decisively and effectively when text is unclear and ambiguous.
- Arabic and English language at a professional level,
- Exceptional levels of paying utmost attention to details
- Have an ability to work in solitude and as a team member.
- Systematic and critical thinking approach.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage workloads - exceptionally well organized.
- Degree in journalism, International Commercial law or a related field preferred
- Due Diligence
- Litigation Support
- Business English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job