Document Editing Assistant
Our client are currently seeking Editing Assistants to join their large and busy production department. The core purpose of the role will be correcting errors marked out by the checking team and ensuring documents are within client guidelines. The ideal candidate will have extremely accurate attention to detail as well as the ability to work to strict deadlines.
In return for your hard work the company will offer fantastic benefits including 22 days holiday (raising with length of service), a non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership a cycle2work scheme and a free shuttle bus to the location form the local train station!
Masses of progression is offered and encouraged within the business so if you feel you would flourish working in an environment where concentration and accuracy are the key to your success then please apply today!
• Editing a wide range of texts and images into a variety of languages
• Making sure you always work to the given deadline and flag up any issues that may arise as soon as you can to avoid delays
• Dispatching completed translations to clients
• Printing/ formatting translations to get ready for proofreading
• Strong English language skills
• Fine eye for detail
• Confident spelling skills
• Competent user of MS Office especially Word
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
• Driver with own car is essential unless you are within walking distance to the company due to the location
Working hours will be 10am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday with a one hour lunch break
Full training will be given