eDiscovery Junior Project Manager (12.00 pm -8.00 pm)
eDiscovery Junior Project Manager
The Role- eDiscovery Technical processing and Project Management
I have an excellent opportunity for an eDiscovery professional to join a leading professional services business. You will be collaborating with ediscovery experts and forensic accountants to deliver full lifecycle ediscovery projects. You will be involved in delivering large ediscovery projects taking responsiblity for delivering certain aspects of the projects and managing smaller projects completely. In due course you will have the opportunity to move into a Project Manager role.
Candidates will need an experience of the following:
• Technical eDiscovery/eDisclosure software experience.
- DocMatrix/Relativity experience or similar product
• Understanding of ediscovery project management.
• Experience of analysis and workflow processing required in an eDiscovery project
• Document processing skills
• Business engagement with Lawyer & partners
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'