Anexsys is an independent legal support and technology service provider. We support law firms, corporate entities and government bodies throughout the UK and Europe through the provision of bespoke eDisclosure, Digital Forensics and Legal Reprographics solutions. We have a number of positions for highly motivated graduates either new to the industry or with anything up to 2 years’ experience, who are keen to start or further a career within the rapidly growing and fast paced eDisclosure industry. Our team of experts are responsible for advising and assisting with tasks spanning the full spectrum of the EDRM. The role will focus on assisting Consultants and Senior Consultants with the forensic collection and processing of data along with other administrative and project management related duties.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- A degree (2:1 or above) awarded by an institution or department with excellent industry standing. A Computer Forensics, Computer Science or related degree is desirable however we are open to considering candidates who hold a degree in an alternative discipline should their experience and knowledge fit all other material aspects of the specification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to draft clear and concise client reports and project status updates.
- General passion for computing and IT
- Ability to think logically with strong problem-solving skills
- Remains calm under pressure whilst working towards and achieving deadlines
- High level of general computer literacy
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in an eDisclosure or Digital Forensics background is desirable but not essential.
- A general awareness of industry standard software (Relativity, Nuix, EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite, Oxygen, XRY) is desirable however full training would be provided.
- Experience with non-Windows Operating systems.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and committed to developing their knowledge of the industry through self-learning and by capitalising on all opportunities presented for professional development.
- Have the ability to take direction and work to tight deadlines alongside a team of high achieving individuals.
- Be motivated by producing excellent work reflective of attention to detail and innovative approaches to problem solving.
What the Successful Candidate Can Expect from Us
- Rapid exposure and guided development in all areas of eDisclosure and Digital Forensics.
- Full training on best-of-breed industry applications.
Exposure to and the opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled professionals with the knowledge and skill to assist you in progressing your career
- Computer Forensics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'