To ensure products of the highest standards are manufactured on time and to cost while ensuring that all H&S and quality requirements are adhered to.
• Professionally represent our client and its activities to external customers, suppliers, regulators and third parties.
• Follow and comply with all relevant quality system procedures and practice.
• Contribute to the implementation of continual improvement processes and undertake to satisfy internal and external customers.
• Work effectively with colleagues to participate and contribute to the successful completion of both personal, team and business quality objectives
• Ensure that all duties are performed in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures with due consideration to health, safety and environmental risk.
• Active role in Kaizen Teams and continuous improvement
The candidate will have/be:
• An ability to forward think and problem solve by having an understanding of the process, equipment and the products used
• Self-motivated and work towards achieving set KPI’s
• Able to work well within a team and as an individual within the manual operation of the edge banding area.
• Ability to learn and follow quality expectations/standards.
• Punctual, self-conscious and willing to be flexible including overtime
• Able to work rotating shifts
• Ability to scan and follow basic computer system (scanning).
• Full training will be given
• Factory work experience
• Understanding and be able to follow work instructions (SOP’s) and risk assessments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job