eCRM Marketing Executive
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a eCRM Marketing Executive for a marketing leading business based in Harlow.
- Ensure email database and lists are fully up to date and managed
- Testing- develop, evolve and manage the email test calendar
- Create visually compelling and effective emails for broadcasting across multilingual channels
- Design and production of email graphics in accordance to supplied brief
- Deploy email campaigns using Emarsys campaign management tool
- Proof-reading and testing of emails using industry best practice
- Assess emails for quality assurance so there are no typos or grammatical errors
- Reporting and analytics- Produce reports on performance of key metrics for campaigns and derive recommendations for future campaigns improvements
- Conduct regular best practice and competitor reviews of email marketing and making recommendations for development
- Ensure emails are engaging and compelling while reflecting brand values and positioning
- Assisting with copy writing where necessary, particularly of subject lines
- Setting up and deployment of event based triggered and automated emails
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales
- Support the team to execute a global strategy using the customer insights to engage, convert and retain customers via targeted messaging across all touchpoints
- Continuously optimise in line with KPIs
The successful candidate may be asked to help with any other online marketing activities as and when required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"