An Economics Teacher is needed for a full time role, starting in September, for a good school in Northumberland (commutable distance from Newcastle). You must be able to teach up to A level Economics and have a degree in Economics. The ideal candidate would have good classroom management skills, a passion for Economics teaching, be able to organise themselves and be able to plan effective, engaging Economics lessons. We are keen to hear from experienced teachers or equally NQTs.
To apply for a Teaching position with Bay Recruitment you must hold QTS or QTLS.
- An Up-to-date DBS/willing to apply for one
- Experience of teaching Economics at A Level
- A track record of successful student outcomes across the Key Stages
- Evidence of excellent classroom practice or the potential to achieve it
- A track record of successful student outcomes
- High expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
We have a variety of roles suitable for candidates at any point in their career. Applications are welcome from either experienced professionals who wish to progress, or from NQTs who want to begin their vocation in a stimulating environment.
Bay Recruitment Group is committed to Safeguarding children and young people, all staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check.
About Bay Recruitment
Bay Recruitment Group supports candidates and employers in the Education and Healthcare sectors. We arrange temporary and permanent work placements at all levels, successfully aligning our clients specification with exciting talent. Bay prides itself on putting the community at the heart of all we do. Our local consultants are on hand to offer a tailored service unique to your requirements. At Bay we offer an honest and friendly service that will give you peace of mind in a busy market. We are a family run business and family values underpin our vision at Bay.
What Bay Recruitment offer
As a valued employee of Bay Recruitment, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
With the ongoing Covid19 situation our organisation follows National Guidelines to provide a Covid19 safe environment for all clients and employees.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'