About the school and contract:
The school are a larger-than-average-sized 11 to 18 mixed comprehensive school, with a strong and supportive team. Ofsted remarked that the school's leadership and management was 'outstanding' in their latest report.
The right Teacher for this position will be:
* Experienced with the UK curriculum
* Experienced teaching Economics up to Key Stage 5
* Passionate about education and their subject specialism
* Able to motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results
The successful Economics Teacher will have the following:
* QTS or equivalent
* A degree in Economics or related subject
* PGCE specifically in Economics/Business
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
* Have a fully enhanced DBS or willing to get one.
If you'd like to know more about this Secondary Economics Teaching position then please call us our Secondary East London Candidate Manager on
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job