m2r Education are currently looking for a qualified Economics Teacher for this COBIS accredited British international school in Bahrain. August 2018 start.
We are looking for UK & South African passport holders only and roles are open to both male and female teachers.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- BSc in the related field, from a recognised, accredited university
- 2 years’ relevant teaching experience
- Experience from an international school is an advantage
- Experience of using the UK curriculum is essential
- Excellent knowledge of subject content and pedagogy
- High expectations and aspirations for all children
- The ability to use digital applications to enhance teaching and learning
- Committed to the overall development of young people
- Tax free basic salary (dependent on experience) + housing allowance as stated above.
- Baggage allowance
- Annual return airfare
- Medical insurance
- Education allowance on the premises for up to 2 children
Start date August 2018
A current DBS and 2 references are required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job